Answered By: Reference Librarian
Last Updated: Mar 02, 2020     Views: 57

NOTE: Faculty members are the only individuals who can place materials on course reserves.

Faculty wanting to place items on reserve must complete and submit the online Course Reserve Request Form. The form should be submited in plenty of time before the item is needed in order to give our staff enough time to find and prepare the item. 

At the end of each term, all materials will be taken off of Reserve. Instructors should seek permission for repeated use of the same copyrighted reserve material. Personal materials that are not picked up by the instructor will be returned to the instructor through campus mail.

Electronic materials will be unavailable after the last day of finals at the end of each term.

For more information, contact the Reserve Personnel.